META: Chat log temporarily available

From: Eliezer S. Yudkowsky (sentience@pobox.com)
Date: Sun Feb 10 2002 - 11:34:39 MST

The log of last night's chat is TEMPORARILY available at:
  http://sysop+mind.com/sl4chat/sl4.log.txt

The '+' is there to prevent it from being picked up by Google et al.

The log will be there for at least 48 hours, but will go down some time
thereafter.

This log only covers what happened after the official meeting time at
5PM. Stuff happened before then, but I don't want a tradition to get
started wherein the meeting is supposedly at 5PM but you have to log in at
8AM to get the whole chat; in token of this I am truncating the chat logs
to the official meeting time.

The SL4 chat room is always open, but the next official meeting time will
be Wednesday, March 6th, at 8PM. (For benefit of those who can't make
weekends.) I think we should do this about once a month. Does that sound
right?