New Revisions, New Home

From: Mitch Howe (mitch_howe@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 16:49:47 MST

A substantially improved revision of the Sysop Scenario FAQ is now securely located at:
http://www.freedomspace.net/~sysopfaq/sysopfaq.htm

A very slightly revised version of "Simulations: A Primer" (renamed from "A Singularitarian Primer" to reduce the intimidation factor), which includes links to source and reference matierals, is also found at the site.
http://www.freedomspace.net/~sysopfaq/simulations.html

Special thanks to Anand (editing), Randall Randall (site hosting), and everyone else who has at some point contributed to any of the discussions that made these documents possible.

--Mitch Howe
(Sorry I missed the SL4 Chat. . . The Winter Games are, quite literally, in my backyard, and it is impossible to not get involved when family provides the tickets.)