List Protocol

From: aominux (aominux@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Mar 03 2002 - 21:11:14 MST

Sure, it's trivial, and I'd hate to be removed from the list, but don't you
think you're a bit of a jerk about words, Eliezer?
I completely agree in that an idea communicated with the utmost respect to
proper English is a lot easier on the eyes; don't get me wrong about that.
However, such ideas are at the same time harder to write than a casual
textual exchange.
Don't you agree that the concepts the words represent are more important
than the way it's cAPitAliZEd?
Not that I disagree with the Jason Duncan decision. He was rather
incompatible with the list protocol.
I just believe that the time has come for you to loosen up a little.
Aftyr ahl, ihf yew undirstuhd wat I sed, doez iht reely mahter how I sed
iht?
Just keep in mind that the world's best programmers might not be willing to
put up with your controlling standards and I'm sure you'll agree that we
don't want to be running them off, now do we?
-aominux
ps - apologies, I would have sent this to Eliezer alone if I'd had the will
to look up his email address