Re: Transcendental Fiction List

From: Damien Broderick (d.broderick@english.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 22:27:43 MST

At 10:50 AM 3/5/02 -0800, Evan Reese wrote:

>If you haven't read any or all of the four stories
>that Asimov's has published in the last year! that take the singularity as
>their subject you have missed some really great work. This David Stross is
>pretty impressive)

Charles (or Charlie) Stross, from Britain. A sometime-poster on the
extropian list. Very interesting writer of overcoded densely constructed
fiction. His novels are even better, and luckily someone is finally
bringing at least one of them out soon.

I'll leave it to someone else to mention my own fiction. :)

Damien Broderick
http://www.panterraweb.com/the_spike.htm