Re: Transcendental Fiction List

From: ben goertzel (ben@goertzel.org)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 08:38:40 MST

Hi Damien,

Your cites are largely the same as mine would have been ... and readier to
hand ;)

I think he somewhere slightly more clearly talked about the probability of
immense incomprehensible tech. advance. It might have been in the
collection "Microworlds", which gathers his writings about sci-fi. But I
don't have time or inclination to hunt down the quotes at the moment!

ben