Re: Singularity Media (was: Wednesday's chatlog)

From: Durant Schoon (
Date: Fri Mar 29 2002 - 10:42:33 MST

> From: "Mitch Howe" <>
> "inviting." The design is multi-layered (one "durantula" suggested this on
> Wednesday), with the main FAQ page being just four concisely answered
> questions.

I logged in to the Feb chat as durantula, but I don't think I made it
to the March chat. So either someone is impersonating me (identities
are so slippery these days), or I'm concentrating so hard on work that
I can't tell one month from the next.

Chatting in my sleep...perhaps...mutter, mutter, transcendence, mutter...

Durant Schoon