RE: Four Years Later.

From: BJKlein.com (bjk@bjklein.com)
Date: Fri Apr 19 2002 - 12:50:02 MDT

*That* was a very interesting look into the future...
I hope 'Etron' has a good sense of humor. ;-)

BTW, Michael Anissimov and I have started an "Advanced Singularity
Group" on the forums at http://www.bjklein.com. If you need space to
post your work and ideas for pier review, please feel free to join us.

Best Regards,
Bruce J. Klein

"Online Forums For Advanced Thinking"
www.bjklein.com - Home to Immortals