RE: Design document authoring tool

From: Ben Goertzel (ben@goertzel.org)
Date: Tue Apr 30 2002 - 20:44:02 MDT

I always thought the "Personal Brain" tool (see thebrain.com) was
funky-looking, however, I have never actually use it.

There are probably less peculiar things that will do what you want, but
using software designed with a brain metaphor to help develop a brain has a
certain intuitive sense to it ;)

ben