Re: theBrain mind mapping software.

From: Mike & Donna Deering (deering9@mchsi.com)
Date: Tue May 07 2002 - 06:53:17 MDT

>It should also take time into account, perhaps by incorporating a third
dimension into the >GUI, so that things that have been posted further back
in time will appear further back in >space. In fact, when I saw SpiderMan
today and I saw the cool opening intro, the one with >all the 3d webs, I
said to myself, "That's what it should look like." But I don't see any
>reason why every piece of information that we exchange with ANY computer
could not >be able to be incorporated into a plex like that, it seems like
the next logical extension of >XML.

That reminds me of something I wanted to try. Six months after the
Singularity of April 2005 the internet was reorganized in four dimensions,
three for space and one for time. It is supposed to be backward compatible
with the old internet. So I've been wondering if it would be possible to
send e-mail back to archives back before the Singularity. Let me know if it
works.

Mike.