[JOIN] David Jacovkis Halperin

From: David Jacovkis Halperin (david@vega.uab.es)
Date: Tue May 14 2002 - 07:31:04 MDT

Hello. My name is David (as you have already guessed), I'm 24 and live
in Barcelona (Spain), where I work in a research group on Materials
Science. I've been fascinated by new technologies since I can remember,
and done my little bit of 'logic programming' (LISP, Prolog), so by the
time I read about the singularity scenario I must say that I wasn't
shocked at all, it made a lot of sense to me. Since then I have spent
many hours reading on this subject, and although I don't think I have
much knowledge to share with the list, at least now I understand much
better what I read on the subject than some months ago. And if you have
any questions on nanostructured materials, solid-state physics or
whatever, I have a horrible memory and a lot of books at hand.

David.

--
David Jacovkis Halperin
Grup de Física dels Materials I