JOIN: Helge Kautz

From: Helge Kautz (helge@helge.de)
Date: Thu May 16 2002 - 09:05:40 MDT

Hi everybody.

I'm Helge, living in germany, and I'm on this planet since two years, five
months and six days before Apollo 11.

Besides my day time job (web dev), I'm an aspiring SF writer; 1st book
published in 2000, next up for august this year. Since I'm not (yet) wildly
popular, you won't find my name too often on the web, but I'm bound to
change this over the course of the next few years.

There's a plan in the back of my head to novelize the arrival of
Singularity, closely based on current ideas and concepts. If I do it right,
this might help spread the meme to the average guy.

Mostly, I believe, I'll just be lurking on sl4, except something strikes me
as so extraordinary that I can't hold it.

Cheers
Helge