MITECS

From: Mike & Donna Deering (deering9@mchsi.com)
Date: Thu May 16 2002 - 10:18:06 MDT

HELP! I'm reading the MIT Encyclopedia of Cognitive Science in order to better understand the basis for Eliezer's ideas on GAI design. I've read through the introduction and am ready to start on the articles. But they are in alphabetical order which is great if you know what you are looking for, which I don't. From reading the intro, I get a feeling that there is a lot of unrelated stuff in here that I could skip. If you could point me in the right direction I would really appreciate it.

Mike.