Re: singularity arrival estimate...

From: Mike & Donna Deering (deering9@mchsi.com)
Date: Fri May 17 2002 - 11:38:59 MDT

Ben Goertzel writes:
"Yes, but how many of the people you work with, who saw The Matrix, realize
it's reasonably likely that we're living in a simulation of some sort
*right now*. "

As I said before, the critical difference between THE MATRIX and THE SINGULARITY is that it is not highly likely that we are living in a simulation right now but it is highly likely that THE SINGULARITY will be here soon and make a huge difference in everyone's lives. That's why I think the blockbuster motion picture THE SINGULARITY could wake up a tremendous number of people to the awareness of the impending cataclysm.

THE MIKE.