Re: Complexity of AGI

From: Mike & Donna Deering (deering9@mchsi.com)
Date: Mon May 20 2002 - 09:52:12 MDT

Eugen writes:
"Wireless? Sorry, no can do."

Broadcast architecture is the very basis of nanotech security measures against gray goo. If we can't do that, we are in big trouble (of course, we're probably in big trouble anyway). The technical challenges don't seem all that fierce. Our wireless electronic communications technology is quite mature and molecular equivalents to all our basic electronic components have already been designed. As soon as we have nanotech capability we should be able to port broadcast centralized control architecture.

Mike.