RE: we are real! (was; singularity arrival estimate...)

From: Smigrodzki, Rafal (SmigrodzkiR@msx.upmc.edu)
Date: Mon May 20 2002 - 12:15:42 MDT

Spudboy100@aol.com [mailto:Spudboy100@aol.com] wrote:

Does Rafal, or anyone else have a link or a url to where such a math/qm
paper is located? Is one available at LANL archives? I need to see the logic
progression. Also who put together this observation etc...

### Sorry, I do not know if the MV theory has been rigorously applied to the
simulation question by a real physicist. I referred to my own, simplistic,
non-mathematical and naive musings on that matter, see:
RE: New website: The Simulation Argument
From: Smigrodzki, Rafal ("SmigrodzkiR@MSX.UPMC.EDU)
Date: Mon Dec 10 2001 - 12:05:39 MST, and following posts from Emlyn and
scerir.

Rafal