RE: [JOIN] Stephen Reed

From: Ben Houston (ben@exocortex.org)
Date: Wed May 22 2002 - 10:39:03 MDT

Hey Stephen,

It's neat that someone from Cycorp joined the list. For the past two
summers I've been contributing to DARPA's Command Post of the Future
project (now under the auspices of the IXO branch) with a company called
VisualInsights / OculusInfo. I believe that for a while at least Cycorp
was also involved in this project. Do you know Ward Page the PM? I met
and talked with a few Cycorp employees (although I now forget who it was
exactly) at one of the PI meetings in the Georgia area back in the
summer 2000.

Cheers,
-ben
http://www.exocortex.org