Re: Action Plans For Cyc (Was: software progress)

From: Stephen Reed (reed@cyc.com)
Date: Sat Jun 01 2002 - 23:18:00 MDT

It will take a day or two to develop the examples and I would be glad to
share them with SL4 for comment.
-Steve

> Could you give SL4 a taste/example of the
> type of 'Action Plans' one could submit to Cyc? If your 'idea for Cyc' were
> implemented, what could a human, or a calling program, ask Cyc to do for
> ver? What kind of input would Cyc need specify a plan? (some sort of
> script I presume?) What kind of output could one expect from the plan's
> execution?
>
> Michael Roy Ames

Stephen L. Reed                  phone:  512.342.4036
Cycorp, Suite 100                  fax:  512.342.4040
3721 Executive Center Drive      email:  reed@cyc.com
Austin, TX 78731                   web:  http://www.cyc.com
         download OpenCyc at http://www.opencyc.org