RE: How hard a Singularity?

From: Ben Goertzel (ben@goertzel.org)
Date: Mon Jun 24 2002 - 00:47:28 MDT

As noted in an earlier thread, I consider it pretty likely that we're now
living in some kind of intentionally-created computer simulation.

But what does it matter, really? We perceive, live and act based on
patterns we recognize, regardless of what kinds of "stuff" these patterns
are emerging from...

ben