discussion so far

From: Eugen Leitl (eugen@leitl.org)
Date: Thu Jun 27 2002 - 04:17:42 MDT

I'm unable to participate properly (due the the accursed dayjob), but I
would like to remark that I haven't really expected self-regulation to
work here. It is an extremely self-selected group.

As such I don't expect that even detailed technical critique will be
acknowledged, given that the fundamental risk assessment issue (the
showstopper) is being completely ignored.

I'll still post it here, and on the web, of course. Plus a draft of
suggested regulations for the field, in the hope someone will find that
useful.

I largely put the hope on the task guarding itself due to its intrinsic
unaccessibility, though. I'd like to encourage you to post results,
especially if there are hints at criticalilty.