Re: META: Closed.

From: Justin Corwin (thesweetestdream@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 14 2002 - 21:26:52 MDT

>From: "gabriel C" <drachyneyes@hotmail.com>
>eugenics?
>gabe

IIRC, eugenics was once visited on SL4 and deemed SL2 at best, useless
psuedoscience at worst.

Generally eugenics is caught up with so much social and emotional baggage
that it's not really useful to talk about. Plus, it's a concept that will
have little meaning when human makeup can be altered within a single
generation, or even a single person!

As interesting as the concept of what subjects are closed to this emaillist
is, I would say it's probably a better approach just to continue talking
SL4, and stomp digressions and offtopics as they occur.

Although, on a personal note, as a subscriber and contribitor of this email
list, I can tell you all, I don't really care so long as it's interesting.
You can talk about midget eugenicists mud wrestling for prizes, and as long
as I find it amusing and somehow within the spectrum of expectations I have
when reading sl4, I'll be happy.

And now, after my strange and rambling meta-post, I must log off and change
locations; lest the fluffy bunnies find me.

Justin Corwin
outlawpoet@hell.com
"she was 3, her barbies always bought it on the first day..."
                          ~Bare Naked Ladies.