CHAT/OOPS: Wed Aug 7th, 9PM EDT

From: Eliezer S. Yudkowsky (sentience@pobox.com)
Date: Tue Aug 06 2002 - 03:32:34 MDT

I forgot August's monthly chat, which is hereby moved to the other chat
time, 9PM Wednesday (Aug 7th).

To participate via a standard IRC client, connect to "extropy.org" on a
standard IRC port (for example, 6667), and join channel #sl4.

To participate through Java applet on ExI's pages, point your browser at
  http://www.extropy.org/bbs/
and pick one of the IRC applets shown there. Once you're in, type
  /join #sl4
since we aren't listed among the available chatrooms.

To clear up any confusion about timezones, go to
    http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5/java
to see the current time in Atlanta, GA.