RE: project COSA

From: Ben Goertzel (ben@goertzel.org)
Date: Sat Aug 10 2002 - 09:08:33 MDT

I agree with that -- advanced AGI's will develop nonhuman ways of
programming. Our programming paradigms are based on the linear-syntax
nature of human language, whereas AGI's won't communicate using linear
syntax in the human-language sense.

But I consider it very very unlikely that the new prog. paradigms introduced
by AGI's will be based on either

-- human brain metaphors, or
-- humanly simple visual metaphors

as I think the first real AGI's will have neither humanlike brains nor
humanlike visual systems...

ben g