Re: interacting multiverse

From: Damien Broderick (d.broderick@english.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Sat Aug 17 2002 - 03:45:05 MDT

At 08:09 AM 8/17/02 +0000, Mitchell wrote:

>for the perturbing black hole to be statistically relevant
>*within our single world*, there really needs to be one passing by
>every time you send a photon through the slits.

Ah yes, but then the distribution of black hole trajectories will also be
smeared across `local' histories. I don't know how to think this through,
however, since it seems to involve cascading orders of infinities or
transfinities. I suspect your comment applies even so, statistically.

Damien Broderick