Anyone going to Worldcon?

From: Eliezer S. Yudkowsky (sentience@pobox.com)
Date: Wed Aug 28 2002 - 20:20:58 MDT

I won't be making it to Worldcon this year. However, since this year's
Worldcon (a) is in San Jose and (b) has Vernor Vinge as guest of honor, it
just occurred to me - far too late and at the last minute - that I should
check to see whether anyone would be willing to print up a few hundred
Singularity Institute flyers (I'll supply the document) and distribute
them around Worldcon, especially in any rooms where Vinge is giving panels.

So, is anyone going to Worldcon who would be willing to do this? I'd
really like to see it happen. If your printer can't handle a few hundred
double-sided flyers I'd be willing to pay printing costs at the local
Kinkos or whatever. (Probably SIAI would be willing to pay, but I don't
want to wait to check with the rest of the Board before sending this out,
and I'll do it myself if necessary.)

I'm sorry about the absurd lateness of this email, but the thought
occurred to me at the last minute.