Re: This is SL4. This is SL4 on drugs. Any questions?

From: Samantha Atkins (samantha@objectent.com)
Date: Thu Sep 05 2002 - 02:22:50 MDT

Eliezer,

        With all due (considerable) respect, if you haven't been there,
you have no freaking idea what you are talking about. I know it
sounds really really dumb to you. But there is a bit more to
such things than you might imagine. A teensy bit of assumption
that we weren't simply being utterly nuts, based on dealings
with us since, would be nice.

peace.

- samantha