RE: Activism vs. Futurism

From: Ben Goertzel (ben@goertzel.org)
Date: Sat Sep 07 2002 - 09:31:57 MDT

Please remember, Eli, all this yakking started because I was taken aback by
your statement that you and your new colleague at SIAI are the *only ones in
the world* working on the Singularity full-time.

All the quibbling on various related points aside, I still think this
statement on your part is wrong, and reflects a possibly dangerous
egocentricity.

-- Ben G