Re: Pre-Singularity human enlightenment

From: Samantha Atkins (samantha@objectent.com)
Date: Fri Sep 20 2002 - 11:47:30 MDT

Actually, if there is interest, I will begin to outline some of
the things, individual and collective, I have rattling around.
They are still pretty raw of necessity. This list probably
isn't the place to explore them or lay them out in any real
detail and no mailing list really is. I badly need to find time
/energy to put together some longer and coherent papers and even
book sized expositions of what I think is more desirable and
what of it I believe is possible and how we might get there from
  here, both right now "here" and with the assistance of some
things in the pipeline.

So I don't mean to blow off the general question. It will just
take time and care to answer it.

- samantha