Re: Eliezer's Birthday

From: Gordon Worley (redbird@rbisland.cx)
Date: Tue Sep 17 2002 - 07:23:40 MDT

Just a little reminder that the contest ends tomorrow at 11:59 pm (have
to end it sometime). Right now SIAI will not be getting a huge wad of
cash compared to what they could be getting, so send in those age
guesses. Just think of how easy a way to help the Singularity this is:
all you have to do is tell me Eliezer's age and *I* give SIAI a dollar.
If you know his age and haven't sent in an entry (assuming that you
qualify), I have to wonder what kind of Singularitarian you are. </build
human guilt complex>

--
Gordon Worley "Man will become better when
http://www.rbisland.cx/ you show him what he is like."