Changing links

From: Gordon Worley (redbird@rbisland.cx)
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 17:45:05 MDT

This if for everyone's info:

The Singularity Resource Center will soon cease to exist. It is hosted
on a .Mac (formerly iTools) account, so all links to
http://homepage.mac.com/sing_rc/ will break.

Fear not, some of the content continues. A new to do list is in the
works, Michael Anissimov has taken over the FAQ, and the reading list
has moved to http://www.rbisland.cx/doc/sing_read.html (along with a
significant update). The rest of it is now offline for various
reasons. If I was hosting one of your papers, I am not doing so any
longer so you may want to contact someone (Michael Anissimov would be
best) about hosting.

--
Gordon Worley "Man will become better when
http://www.rbisland.cx/ you show him what he is like."