RE: AGI funding (was Re: Some bad news)

From: Ben Goertzel (ben@goertzel.org)
Date: Mon Nov 11 2002 - 04:14:32 MST

The nonprofits I know (and I know a lot, because my mom runs one) all do
their own fundraising.

However, there ARE plenty fundraising professional, just as there are PR
professionals, and there's no doubt that a talented fundraising professional
could be a big help in raising $$ for Singularity-ward research.

Now, all we need to do is raise enough money to hire one ;)

[Gee, why does this remind me of a certain novel by Joseph Heller...]

-- Ben G