Singularity PR: Idea for a Website

From: Ben Goertzel (ben@goertzel.org)
Date: Wed Nov 13 2002 - 09:55:13 MST

Hi,

Thinking a little more about our earlier discussion of "Singularity PR", I
came up with the following idea for a website designed to get some of the
Singularity message across.

The "conceptual Website" design I thought of isn't really *that*
complicated, but it seemed slightly too much for an e-mail, so I wrote it in
a brief document and uploaded it; you can read it at:

http://www.goertzel.org/SingularityReport.htm

I don't have time to create such a site myself, but I do think it would be a
*good thing* if it existed.

If anyone should feel like taking on this project or a similar one, I'll be
happy to provide ongoing feedback, and to play a role in recruiting people
to be volunteer topic-specific site-updaters...

Comments of any sort are welcome of course (why else would I be posting this
idea here? ;)

-- Ben G