RE: Singularity PR: Idea for a Website

From: Aaron McBride (amcbride@jps.net)
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 09:10:55 MST

At 06:50 AM 11/14/2002 -0500, you wrote:
><clip>
>I agree that the graphs are going to be the hardest part of the proposed
>project, Web development wise.
><clip>
>-- Ben

Maybe I'm crazy, but they don't seem that hard to me. I could try to whip
something up if you want. If I make them Flash movies then it would be
trivial to allow the user to zoom and scroll. Otherwise it's just
.jpg. Oh, and unlike the socks, these only need to be updated when a new
story is added. They don't need to be generated every time someone loads
the page. It's the curve fitting that I'd need help with.
-Aaron