Re: Singularity PR: Idea for a Website

From: Christopher Whipple (crw@lucifer.com)
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 21:14:01 MST

On Thursday, November 14, 2002, at 06:50 AM, Ben Goertzel wrote:

(big snip)

> I agree that what-is-the-singularity.org is better than Singularity
> Report
> ... I wish it were shorter though? [the familiar domain name
> dilemma...]

Off the top of my head when I read this - singu-what.org - with a big,
campy comic-lettering logo in a text bubble "Singu-What??" Might be
able to pull of a website with the same appeal as Singularity: The
Movie.

Everyone loves the campy, cult-comedy schtick - right?

:)

-crw.
http://crw.lucifer.com