RE: Singularity PR: Idea for a Website

From: Ben Goertzel (ben@goertzel.org)
Date: Fri Nov 15 2002 - 17:39:37 MST

Creating a good Singularity-themed movie is obviously an excellent project.
It's a lot more time-consuming and difficult, and a lot less likely to
succeed, than making a Website, however. I wish you the best of luck ;)
That however is DEFINITELY a project I don't have time for!!

I do have half a Singularity novel on my hard drive; one day I'll finish it
and publish it, and then perhaps eventually someone will cinematize it for
me ;)

ben