RE: Quantitative Singularity data

From: Richard Kowalski (RichardK@highwire.com)
Date: Sat Nov 30 2002 - 18:10:43 MST

Ben, the site design (graphics, page layouts) is not moving along as quickly
as I would like. I have created some sketches of what
would be a good layout for the pages and have been creating some graphics
that can be used as themes for the different types of graphs ie cpu
performance, genome sequencing, etc. Let me know what you think my focus
should be in creating these graphics. I need more input to be more
effective.

richard