SL4 Calendar of Events

From: Gordon Worley (redbird@rbisland.cx)
Date: Fri Dec 13 2002 - 00:40:27 MST

I've set up an SL4 calendar of events. Currently it just lists the
monthly #sl4 and #imminist chats. If you know of other events, please
e-mail them to me and I'll add them. These should be SL4 related
events, and preferably Singularitarian events. Extropians et al. can
keep their own calendars.

You can access it on the Web at:

http://ical.mac.com/redbird/SL4.ics

Or you can subscribe to it if you use Apple's iCal or any other
calendar program that can read the ics file format:

webcal://homepage.mac.com/redbird/.calendars/SL4.ics

--
Gordon Worley                          "Man will become better when
http://www.rbisland.cx/                 you show him what he is like."