Seeking additional team members for AGI project

From: Peter Voss (peter@optimal.org)
Date: Fri Dec 13 2002 - 08:16:07 MST

Adaptive AI Inc (a2i2) is looking for additional team members for its AGI
(Artificial General Intelligence) project.

Our development has progressed to a point where we require one or two
full-time (Los Angeles based) people to help design, implement and analyze
general intelligence training/ testing tasks for our AGI system.

Note that compensation is primarily in the form of equity and satisfaction,
with only a small cash component.

Please see http://adaptiveai.com/news/index.htm for details.

Towards Increased Intelligence!

Peter Voss