META: Re: C4

From: Eliezer S. Yudkowsky (
Date: Sun Dec 15 2002 - 19:48:20 MST

I give up.

I hereby rule this conversation out of order for SL4. Please move it to
the new mailing list eliezer-discuss at:

Anyone considering starting a discussion about my personal psychology on
this or any other mailing list is politely asked to take it to
eliezer-discuss instead, which, as I'm sure any anti-moderation types will
be glad to hear, has absolutely *no* posting standards. Single-line
posts, trailing ellipses at the end of every sentence, 40K quoted included
messages, no spelling, no grammar, messages written in Klingonaase,
anything goes.

Thank you, and I hope this improves quality of life for everyone.