*Annual* SL4 CHAT: Wed Jan 1st, 9PM EST

From: Eliezer S. Yudkowsky (sentience@pobox.com)
Date: Tue Dec 31 2002 - 13:54:53 MST

SL4's monthly chat for January falls on Wednesday, Jan 1st, at 9PM. Since
this happens to be the first day of the New Year, I am declaring Wednesday
to be SL4's Annual Chat. To celebrate, this chat will be twice as
intelligent as one of our ordinary monthly chats.

Please note that the monthly chat rules have changed from alternating
between Wednesday and Saturday to simply "The first Wednesday of every
month, at 9PM Eastern Time."

To participate through a standard IRC client, connect to "sl4.org" on a
standard IRC port (for example, 6667) and join channel #sl4.
     irc://sl4.org/sl4

To participate through Java applet, point your browser at:
     http://sl4.org/chat/

To clear up any confusion about timezones, go to
     http://www.time.gov/timezone.cgi?Eastern/d/-5/java
to see the current time in Atlanta, GA.