META: Re: Cosmodelia's posts: Music and Artificial Intelligence; Jane;

From: Emil Gilliam (emil@emilgilliam.com)
Date: Sun Feb 02 2003 - 23:45:49 MST

On Sunday, February 2, 2003, at 01:35 PM, wetelephant@netzero.net
wrote:

> Greetings.... I've been lurking on this list for some time now and
> Cosmodelia's recent posts (and their summary dismissal by most on the
> list) stir me to post....

[...]

It appears this post was written for the agi@v2.listbox.com list and
only cross-posted here as an afterthought, because (a) there have been
no posts by or about Cosmodelia here and (b) the rest of the message is
off-topic for SL4. Please be more selective about cross-posting into
SL4 (the general rule: don't, unless there's a very good reason).

- Emil Gilliam (List Sniper)