JOIN: Amon Zero

From: arkham.asylum@btinternet.com
Date: Wed Apr 16 2003 - 10:01:27 MDT

Greetings All -

My name is Amon Zero (ok, it's not on my birth certificate, but it's the one I prefer), transhuman artist and cognitive scientist. I'm a fairly typical transhumanist (if there is such a thing) with Extropian-libertarian leanings, and would consider myself a singularitarian in the pro-active sense used on this list. Not that I've ever used the term in self-description before.

Looking forward to some stimulating conversation.

- AZ