Post-Gathering gathering in Sunnyvale, CA, May 5

From: Eliezer S. Yudkowsky (sentience@pobox.com)
Date: Sun Apr 20 2003 - 09:09:29 MDT

After the Foresight Gathering in Palo Alto on May 2-4, I'll be staying in
California for an extra day courtesy of Spike Jones in Sunnyvale (almost
next door to Palo Alto). Current plans call for holding a barbecue Monday
May 5th, starting 6PM and continuing until whenever. If any SL4folk are
interested in dropping by, please contact myself and Spike Jones
<spike66@attbi.com>.

Any California Singularitarians interested in reserving some of my hours
earlier in the day (before 6PM), please email me.