RE: JOIN: Norm Wilson

From: Ben Goertzel (ben@goertzel.org)
Date: Thu May 08 2003 - 06:57:53 MDT

Hi,

Building a parser is not very hard for an experienced programmer.... The
semantic aspect of the interpretation/compilation of experimental
programming languages is the hard part.

Do you have tools suitable for interpreting functional languages -- for
dealing with higher-order functions and related issues?

Ben G