Re: Matrix Reloaded Non-Review

From: Gordon MacKay (gomackay@btopenworld.com)
Date: Fri May 30 2003 - 03:15:50 MDT

Further to Helge's comment, which I endorse wholeheatrtedly, it was A C
Clarke who noted that the future is inevitably stranger than anything we
might imagine - how can that NOT be dramatic?? Before you 'lay into' AC
remember that he already accurately predicted more than most of you can lay
claim to...