Re: SIAI's flawed friendliness analysis

From: Samantha Atkins (samantha@objectent.com)
Date: Tue Jun 03 2003 - 02:14:46 MDT

On Thursday 29 May 2003 02:54 pm, Barkley Vowk wrote:
> I think they have a word for what your condition, If I'm not
> mistaken it is "paranoia". Some people worry about actual things
> coming to get them, you've created a little dream world where
> future bad things are coming to get you, you have a gifted
> imagination.

You obviously haven't bothered to read and comprehend much of the
background material. There is no way you could make such an
accusation if you had. Nor does it look as if you have progressed
into SL2 territory much less SL4, nor that you comprehend the dangers
even of the present, much less of a vastly technologically
accelerated future. But even obvious ignorance is no excuse for
plain rudeness. Please at least refrain from such comments until you
are more fully informed. Else you simply make yourself look bad.

- samantha