Re: intelligence.org website redesign preview

From: Simon Gordon (sim_dizzy@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jul 15 2003 - 15:34:03 MDT

My response is: Great! Well done Tyrone!

Its definitely an improvement over the original.

My only critisism is the colouring, which seems a tad
too monochrome. I appreciate that this gives it a
professional look but IMHO it could do with a little
bit of zest too. Perhaps move it a touch into the
green direction instead of just the grey/blue.

Simon G.

Tyrone Pow has been working on this new design for