Re: Test: SL4 CHAT: Wednesday, 6 August, 9 PM ET

From: Gordon Worley (redbird@mac.com)
Date: Mon Aug 04 2003 - 20:11:05 MDT

Sorry, everyone. Obviously that e-mail was supposed to go to Eli, not
the entire list. I'll resend an official chat announce shortly,
although if you think that there's anything seriously wrong with the
forwarded draft chat announce, please e-mail me offlist in the next
hour or two.

Also, as you may have guessed, I'm taking over chat organization for
this month. I may or may not continue depending on how I do (not off
to a very good start).

   Gordon Worley <redbird@mac.com>
SIAI Volunteer: http://www.intelligence.org/
            PGP: 0xBBD3B003