Re: What so bad

From: Joshua Hublar (Joshua.Hublar@publicis-usa.com)
Date: Thu Sep 11 2003 - 07:41:38 MDT

I dunno.

I suppose your writings make OKAY haiku sounding jibber-jabber.

I can't speak for the others. . . but, I'm not annoyed.
I just assumed that language was not your forté.

The mentality behind monsiuer le moderator comes close to elitist, but -
frankly, that's where you've found yourself:
A list catering to that elitist, apocolyptic future wherin man's vanity is
preserved through the eye of some disasterous tempest; transcending this
mortal coil.

I'd shrug it off, stop talking for a bit - and listen.

| | "Alexander |
| | Mayboroda" |
| | <aku_aku@mail.ru>|
| | Sent by: |