RE: An essay I just wrote on the Singularity.

From: Tommy McCabe (rocketjet314@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jan 01 2004 - 10:45:50 MST

Whether or not there are always going to be problems
to solve, it seems pretty certain that all the
problems we have now will be solved. Problems which
can't be solved by humans are generally not thought
about by ants. However, there is a very simple proof
that there will always be something to do in the
future; namely that, if there isn't something to do,
something to do would be to look for something to do.