RE: Friendliness and blank-slate goal bootstrap

From: Ben Goertzel (ben@goertzel.org)
Date: Sun Jan 11 2004 - 19:58:18 MST

Sure, I do value life in all its forms. I also value nonlife however ... I
value natural forms like the Grand Canyon, the Southern Alps, etc. etc.

There are a host of values one would like to inculcate in addition to
friendliness to past/present/future sentients

Examples are,

respect for
-- life
-- diversity